UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We are in the process of updating our blog, so bear with us as we dig back through the past several months...think Christmas in July!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Catherine's August Activites

Catherine had a very busy August. She learned many new tricks, like, waving hi and goodbye, clapping, playing "So Big", "Patty-Cake", & "Peek-a-boo", cutting a new tooth (bringing the total up to 2), pulling up on small objects, and CRAWLING! I'll post a video of Catherine crawling next.

She is also eating lots of new foods, not to mention many other "non-food" items. She puts everything in her mouth. And I mean EVERYTHING! We have caught her with shoes, dog food, paper, hair clips, rocks, and the toilet brush. The last one, was by far, the grossest and left me wondering what to do. It's amazing because she doesn't even look at what her hand grabs, she just places it right in her mouth.

At 9 months old, Catherine is trying really hard to keep up with the big girls, which is getting easier, but when push comes to shove, running is always faster than crawling. I do think that Madalyn and Isabella are still adjusting to the newly mobile Catherine.

Again, I have a huge string of pictures, so enjoy!



Catherine sleeping in the church nursery - she would wake up and bounce and fall back asleep

Playing in the Jump Jump at Gramma's house

Laughing with Mr. Wayne

Hangin' with daddy

Drooling to prepare for the new tooth

Iowa Children's Museum

Trying to crawl

Standing instead

Showing her dissatisfaction (she really does this...often...usually while screaming)

Relaxing with Papa Paul

Fishing with Gramma Nellie

The preferred chew toy

Future Hunting Princess at Bass Pro (we were looking for a fishing hat, but she chewed the tag off of this one)

A typical meal

Looking a little mischievous

Happy Girl

Eating shoes

Eating grass

9 month appointment (still 3rd percentile for height and weight)

Pulling up on daddy

9 month car seat picture

Eating....again

1 comment:

We 2 Bees said...

Oh my she is so precious! I love the pictures! And I understand the putting everything in the mouth - it's so gross! Luckily mine out grew it fast, just a couple of months!