When you've got "beadth" (beads).
Anthony took some time off and headed out to Broncos Training Camp. Two years ago when he went, he came home with a little pink football for Isabella. This year he showed up with a Broncos bear for Catherine and pink and white beads with the Broncos logo for Isabella.
She has barely taken them off since he showed them to her. She is continually putting her "beadth" on and taking them off, just to put them on again. Isabella is definitely a "girly-girl" and loves "pretties." I think Anthony may have purchased all of these treasures as "collectibles," but just because he never played with his toys doesn't mean our girls will deprive themselves of the fun!
3 comments:
First, I love your new blog look! Too cute!
Isabella is getting so big! I love that she is a girly girl! What could be more fun than beads? I am not surprised that Anthony liked to keep his toys as collectibles.....sounds familiar. hehe
I cannot believe how fast Isabella is growing up. She is beautiful. And glad that Anthony has the girls started early on the Broncos!
Love you all.
She is so cute! I love her peaking around the chair. What a great gift from daddy and can still be collectibles even if they are played with a little or a lot!
Post a Comment