UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We are in the process of updating our blog, so bear with us as we dig back through the past several months...think Christmas in July!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

NEWS FLASH!!!

I have no picture or video yet, but Isabella took her first solo steps yesterday! I stood her up and aimed her towards Anthony, and off she went. 5 or 6 steps all alone! He turned her around and she headed right back to me! Although there was a slight mishap when Auntie Ann came over (that involved my knee and her upper lip - my knee won...), she was more than willing to take a whole slew of steps at Ms. Emily's house to show off her new moves to the ladies!

My life is flashing before my eyes...

I'll post video as soon as I get some!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh the places she will go! How exciting! Grandma Becky is so proud of you Isbella.

Coach A said...

Let the games begin!!

Emily said...

The best times are yet to come! Think about it - in another month, she could be holding your hand, walking into the store!